Sheraton Frankfurt Airport is located right next to the airport with a direct connection via a short pedestrian bridge to the Terminal 1.
The hotel offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, meeting and conference facilities, modern fitness and spa, 24-hour business center, several restaurants and bars.
Sheraton Classic Room amenities include:
- Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed
- Soundproof windows
- Coffee/tea maker
- Laptop-sized in-room safe
- Internet access via cable and Wi-Fi (for a fee)
- Free access to Link@Sheraton and Wi-Fi in the Lobby
- Free entrance to the fitness and wellness area
Additional amenities for Sheraton Club Room guests:
- Free Internet access via cable and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, including separate reception, gym and business center
- Free breakfast and snacks & drinks in the Sheraton Club Lounge
- 2 bottles of mineral water free of charge
- Large work space
Restaurants Taverne and Flavors, the Lobby Café The Glass House and the two cocktail bars offer culinary delights throughout the day
LifeFitness equipped, 400 square meters fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The luxurious spa center at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel is the perfect place to go to unwind after your flight or conference. The spa facilities include a sauna, steam room, massage rooms and a relaxation zone.
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel is connected to Frankfurt Airport by two footbridges.
From Terminal 1:
From the departure level in area A and C there is an escalator leading to the covered footbridge, which is linked directly to the hotel.
From Terminal 2:
Take the Skyline train, which travels between Terminal 1 and 2. From the departure level in area A and C there is an escalator leading to the covered footbridge, which is linked directly to the hotel.